The school has certain rules and regulations for it’s better discipline.It includes general and particular rules.
1. General Rules
a. Attendance and Leave
1. The attendance roll will be called at 9.30 a.m. and those who are not in class will be marked absent . Children who are late will be received in school only if they present a note from their parents giving the reason for their late coming.
2. Leave or absence from school except in case of sudden illness or urgent necessity must be applied previously by parents or guardian.
3. Those who return to school after absenting themselves with out leave application shall not enter the class without the permission of the principle .Un-notified absence for more than 15 days without leave renders a student liable to be removed from the rolls.
4. As regular attendance is an important element for successful school work ,no student should absent himself /herself from the class without serious reason.
Leave from class must be obtained by a written application from parents or guardians in the prescribed “Leave Note ” in the diary only for relevant reasons.
1. Books from the school library will be issued to the students only during the specified hours , on the day fixed for each class .
2. Books for reference can be obtained from the librarian during the library. These books cannot be taken out of the library.
3. Perfect silence and order must be maintained in the library.
4. Periodicals and newspapers should not be taken out of the reading room.
5. All books ,before they are taken out of the library ,must be entered in the library issue Register.
6. Books are issued for the use of the borrower only;hence he/she may not exchange them or lend them to others.
7. Books must be examined by the borrower before he/she leaves the library and he/she must bring to the notice of the Librarian any damages observed or else he/she will be held responsible for all damages found in the book while in his/her possession.
8. Books must not be kept with a student for more than a week. They may ,however ,extend that period for another week provided the books are not in demand by others.
9. Failure to return a book on the expiry date will result in the payment of a fine according to the number of days the book is overdue.
10. In case of damage or loss of a book,the student will have to make good the loss or damage as assessed by the librarian .In the event of one volume or set being lost ,the whole set will have to be replaced.
11. All library books must be returned before the terminal or final examination, failing which a pupil may be debarred from the examination.
12. A pupil found guilty of neglecting his studies,or disobeying the librarian or his assistants,is liable for suspension from future use of the library.
c. School Bus
1. Students availing themselves of the bus service must continue throughout the year.
2. Students are supposed to behave properly in the bus. For the sake of their own safety, they should not put their heads and hands out.
3. At the bus stop, students have to get in to the bus in an orderly manner. They should speak English in the bus and at the bus stops.